Facilitated by S&B Homestead Radios and Kentucky Sustainable Living Festival
8-hour workshop on Friday, March 22, 2024, includes:
- Technician Class study book included with your paid registration and mailed to the address listed on your registration prior to the workshop.
- FCC license and registration information.
- Online review and question session with the instructors the week before the workshop.
- Ham cram review of the Technician License question pool the morning of the workshop.
- Technician License exam administered by ARRL certified Volunteer Examiners.
- Handheld UHF/VHF radio
- The afternoon workshop session will be a hands-on session with your radio and basic radio operating procedures.
LUNCH will be provided.
Registration is limited. Cutoff date is March 1, 2024.
The workshop fee is $425.00 non-refundable.
*** Registration fee does not cover the $35 FCC licensing fee required once you pass your Technician License exam. This fee is paid directly to the FCC.
Additional questions contact: email@example.com